At CHI St. Vincent, we offer a variety of nursing opportunities in our hospitals and clinics. We’re committed to your professional development through ongoing training and opportunities for advancement.
Our dedication to excellence in nursing is demonstrated through the history of our Infirmary being the first hospital in Arkansas to achieve magnet designation. Our Hot Springs hospital has also achieved magnet designation.
Here are just a few of the reasons you should consider a career with CHI St. Vincent:
- Sign-on bonuses -- $15,000 for nurses with over a year of bedside experience and $5,000 for nurses with less than a year of bedside experience, paid within the first 30 days of employment
- New pay for clinical ladder -- up to $6 per hour
- New higher pay of $4 per hour for RNs
- Relocation assistance for nurses outside a 50-mile radius
- 2 Magnet-designated hospitals
- Balanced staffing with no cancellations
- Numerous national awards for state-of-the-art patient care
- Joy of serving in our ministry
- Continued education
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Clinical advancement
- And much more!
Are you a new graduate? Join our Nurse Residency Program. Considering a move to join us in The Natural State? Learn about the low cost of living and high quality of life in Arkansas. Let us pay you for your experience! Learn about our promotional sign-on bonuses.
Learn more about benefits of working for our ministry.
Learn more about our promotional bonuses.
Search our job openings and apply today!