Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at our ministry! In an effort to keep our patients, coworkers and volunteers safe, we require all our volunteers to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
For Infirmary (Little Rock), Morrilton and North (Sherwood)
- Ready to join the team? To begin the process for these three hospitals, fill out this application form
- For more information on CHI St. Vincent Infirmary and North, email Amber Brossett at Amber.Brossett@CommonSpirit.
org or call 501.510.3139.
- For more information on CHI St. Vincent Morrilton, call 501.977.2300.
- Flexible volunteer hours
- Uniform style of your choice and free Auxiliary patch
- Personalized orientation and training
- Free meal on the day you volunteer, and 15% discount at the Gift Shops
- CHI St. Vincent Fitness Center (Must be over 18 years old)
- Free flu shots
- New friendships and helping others
- Waiting Room Liaison
- New Outlook Cancer Recovery Center
- Patient Escort
- Guest Relations
- Eucharistic Minister
- Foundation Office
- Outpatient Liaison
- Outpatient Infusion Lab
- Outpatient Desk and Pre-Test
- Cathlab / CCU Liaison