Auxiliary and Volunteer Opportunities
Auxiliary members and volunteers may participate in one of the many continuing Auxiliary projects.
Auxiliary – Ongoing Projects
- Hospital Grants: Funds raised by the Auxiliary are distributed to the hospital in the form of grants or as a gift as a result of a request. As funds are available and needed by any area of the hospital, the Auxiliary Executive Committee reviews the applications and awards the funds.
- Heart Pillows: The Auxiliary donates a total of $4,000 a year to pay for Heart Pillows for the Jack Stephens Heart Center. The heart-shaped pillows are given to patients recovering from surgery, to assist the patients with moving and deep breathing. The Auxiliary is named on the pillows as the donors.
- Baby Gift: Each baby born at CHI St. Vincent during the Christmas season is given a gift from the Auxiliary.
- Doctors' Day: Each year on March 30, the Auxiliary honors our doctors, acknowledging their contributions to, and support of, CHI St. Vincent.
- Nurses' Day: The Auxiliary honors all our nurses throughout the system in different ways, with as many of our members getting involved as possible.
- AHAA Affiliated: CHI St Vincent Auxiliary is a member of the Arkansas Hospital Auxiliary Association (AHAA). It works with Auxiliaries throughout the state to improve patient care in Arkansas Hospitals, and to support the Arkansas Hospital Association and the American Hospital Association. CHI St. Vincent Auxiliary consistently has received the prestigious annual Five Star Award of Excellence.
- Gift Baskets: Deliver to different departments monthly.
Auxiliary – Fundraising Projects
- Auxiliary Retail Sales: The Auxiliary sponsors specialty sales, featuring various items including jewelry, linens and books. The proceeds are used to supplement the Auxiliary’s Grant Program.
- Dues: Membership in the Auxiliary is renewed annually.
For CHI St. Vincent Infirmary, CHI St. Vincent Morrilton and CHI St. Vincent North:
- To learn more about the Auxiliary at CHI St. Vincent Infirmary and CHI St. Vincent North, email [email protected] or call 501.552.2380.
- To learn more about the Auxiliary at CHI St. Vincent Morrilton, call 501.977.2300.
For CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs
- To learn more about the Auxiliary at CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs, email stephanie.bailey501@
commonspirit.org or call 501.622.4659..