At CHI St. Vincent, we have a rich history of learning and educational programs.
Learn More about our Academic Opportunities:
Internal and Family Medicine Residency Programs (coming to Hot Springs in 2020)
RN Residency Program (RNRP)
Students are welcome in our facilities. Please follow the new guidelines below.All visitors must wear a mask inside any of our facilities. A student involved in direct patient care must also wear a face shield or goggles. Please bring this PPE with you to your clinical site.
Universities must provide the following education regarding Covid-19 to students prior to them attending clinical at CHI facilities:
- Surveillance and Detection
- Isolation, Quarantine, and Containment
- Standard, Contact, and Airborne Precautions
- Proper Hand Washing, Cough, and Respiratory Etiquette
- Selection and Appropriate Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), infection prevention practices including PPE donning and doffing
Classes & Events for the Community
Find programs for weight loss, childbirth, and more.