Nurse Residency Program
With over 600 transitioned RN Residents from 27 states and 5 foreign countries, CHI St. Vincent offers a supportive pathway into nursing practice for the new graduate nurse. Since 2009, we have been committed to the success of our new nurses in that critical first year following graduation.
Filter by your preferred location (Little Rock, Sherwood, or Hot Springs) and search: residency
Requirements and Eligibility of the Nurse Residency Program:
- Hold an Associates, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in nursing from an accredited institution
- Have less than 6 months experience as a Registered Nurse
- Hold a temporary or permanent Arkansas nursing license
- Participate in all Nurse Residency learning experiences and program components
- Complete all program surveys and evaluations
- Complete an individual or group evidence based practice project by the end of the program year
*New Graduate Nurses are hired into all clinical areas, including specialty areas, depending on need.
- February 1 for May graduates
- September 1 for December graduates