- Medical School: Kasturba Medical College
- Residency: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Fellowship: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
- Chief Fellow, Department of Cardiology, Univ of Arkansas – 2008-2009
- The George L. Ackerman award for “Outstanding Intern in Internal Medicine," University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (2003- 2004)
- Member, Residency Review Committee, Department of Medicine, University of Arkansas (2003-2006)
- Ranked among the top 0.1% in basic science in an all India based examination in 1993, conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
- Articles published in both The Journal of The American College of Cardiology and Circulation
- Member of the American College of Cardiology, Arkansas Medical Society and the Pulaski County Medical Society
Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) offers heart patients a less invasive treatment option than open heart surgery.
Severe aortic stenosis is a serious heart valve disease that restricts normal blood flow to the entire body. Your lungs, brain and body don’t get the oxygen-rich blood they need to function.
Ronald Evans is out and gardening again thanks to his heart surgery. His primary care physician caught a heart murmur, and Dr. Aravind Rao performed a life saving surgery.