Aravind Rao, MD
- Cardiology, Cardiology: Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology: Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology: Peripheral Vascular Cardiology
- Hindi, Telugu
- Chief Fellow, Department of Cardiology, Univ of Arkansas – 2008-2009
- The George L. Ackerman award for “Outstanding Intern in Internal Medicine," University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (2003- 2004)
- Member, Residency Review Committee, Department of Medicine, University of Arkansas (2003-2006)
- Ranked among the top 0.1% in basic science in an all India based examination in 1993, conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
- Articles published in both The Journal of The American College of Cardiology and Circulation
- Member of the American College of Cardiology, Arkansas Medical Society and the Pulaski County Medical Society
Posted Dec 30, 2019
Aortic stenosis had farmer, Lawrence Bursic, feeling out of breath, but three days after TAVR procedure he is back working in the field.
Posted Mar 13, 2019
Getting to a healthcare professional quickly can save your life when having a heart attack. Shirley Bradley shares her story about how two CHI St. Vincent hospitals worked together to save her life.
Posted Feb 5, 2019
Dr. Aravind Rao, Cardiologist with CHI St. Vincent Heart Institute, discusses risk factors for heart disease.
Posted Sep 16, 2016
Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) offers heart patients a less invasive treatment option than open heart surgery.
Posted Oct 24, 2016