Senior Life Solutions Morrilton
Morrilton's Senior Life Solutions is an intensive outpatient group therapy program that older adults may benefit from if they are experiencing conditions such as:
- Recently experienced a traumatic event
- Lost a spouse or close family member
- Loss of interest in previously enjoyed activities
- Changes in appetite
- Difficulty sleeping
- Loss of energy
- Feelings of sadness or grief lasting more than two weeks
- Feelings of worthlessness or hopelessness
After being assessed to determine whether they are suitable for the program, participants in the program will meet three times per week in a supportive, encouraging group setting.
The program staff includes a board-certified psychiatrist, licensed social workers, a registered nurse, and other professionals dedicated to the emotional well-being of the seniors in the Morrilton community.
Make an appointment at 501.977.2416