Cardiac Rehab Programs
You deserve a cardiac rehab clinic that provides more than an exercise routine. Our medically trained staff is committed to developing rehabilitation programs to help you recover from heart surgery that results from heart attack and heart disease. We help you make lifestyle changes that maintain a healthy heart. Using cardiac monitoring equipment, we're able to catch heart abnormalities that might otherwise go unnoticed, allowing you to get the treatment you need. Click on a clinic below to find your specialized, heart rehab program.
Cardiac Rehab Locations - Hot Springs and Little Rock
Who is eligible for cardiac rehab?
You are eligible for our cardiac rehab program if diagnosed with any coronary artery disease below:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Angioplasty / PTCA / stenting
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Myocardial Infarction (heart attack)
- Physician diagnosed of stable angina
- Valve replacement surgery
- Other heart diseases may qualify, based on physician referral and insurance approval
What is cardiac rehab?
- Personalized risk factor assessment & risk factor modification plan
- Individualized exercise plans
- Telemetry monitored exercise sessions
- Nutritional counseling
- Smoking cessation counseling
- Group educational classes regarding topics related to coronary artery disease
- Continued exercise opportunity in the form of our Maintenance Exercise Program