National Park College
For more information about the program or to apply, visit the National Park College Department of Nursing.
Candidate selection for the Pathway Program will be based on acceptance into the Nursing program.
Nursing Selection Criteria
- Pay for the ATI TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) at the NPC Business Office. This test is a requirement for nursing admissions. ATI TEAS scores are valid for 2 consecutive application periods.
Pathway Program Requirements
- Participation in a minimum number of CHI St. Vincent events/programs
- Attend monthly meetings with the CEHP Student Success Coordinator
- Participation in mentoring activities
- Meeting with an advisor and/or tutor in the event of unsatisfactory test scores and/or performance in the clinical setting
- Participate in training at one or more of CHI St. Vincent’s campuses
- Submit an application for employment with CHI St. Vincent prior to graduation
- Employment at CHI St. Vincent for a minimum of 24 months
The deadline for applications is the first Monday of March for all students applying to the program. Invest in yourself and begin in a rewarding career in nursing. Financial aid is available. CHI St. Vincent may cover tuition and fees for qualified students. You can afford it but you cannot afford to wait any longer.