Yalcin Hacioglu, MD
- Cardiology, Cardiology: Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology: Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology: Peripheral Vascular Cardiology
- Bulgarian, Turkish
- Best Score Award (Cardiovascular Committee Exam) Medical School Year 3
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
- Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- European Society of Cardiology
- Turkish Society of Cardiology
Posted Oct 21, 2018
When it comes to cardiac health, vascular diseases like peripheral artery disease (PAD) and venous insufficiency are common and sometimes overlooked.
Posted Mar 7, 2019
Venous Insufficiency is a very common condition that affects veins in the legs. It can be painful but is easily treated when diagnosed early.