Morris Kelley, MD
- Cardiology, Cardiology: Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology: Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology: Peripheral Vascular Cardiology
- Thelma V. Owen Memorial Clinical Vignette Poster Winner. Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine. Marshall University 20th Annual Research Day – 2007
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Class of 1976 Alumni Scholarship – 1999
- National Medical Fellowships Scholarship – 1997
- Phi Beta Kappa Honors Society; Golden Key Honors Society
- Diabetes Is Associated With Alterations In The Dystrophin Glycoprotein Complex Composition In Heart Muscle. Morris E. Kelley M.D., M. Taimoor Gill, M.D., Marina Flaskas, M.D., Sarath Meduru, Devashish H. Desai, Kevin M. Rice, Paulette S. Wehner, M.D., and Eric R. Blough, Ph.D. Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine, Marshall University
- CURRENT/OASIS 7 Trial: Randomized, multinational, double-blind study, comparing a high loading dose regimen of clopidogrel versus standard dose in patients with unstable angina or myocardial infarction managed with an early invasive strategy Co-investigator
- A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of SCH 530348 in Addition to Standard of Care in Subjects With Acute Coronary Syndrome: Thrombin Receptor Antagonist for Clinical Event Reduction in Acute Coronary Syndrome (TRACER) Co-investigator
- Eisai 202 - A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Contolled Study of the Safety and Tolerability of E5555, and its Effects on Clinical Events and Biomarkers in Patients with Non-ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome. Co-investigator
- American College of Cardiology – Associate Member
- Association of Black Cardiologists
- Pulaski County Medical Society
- Arkansas Medical Society
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
Posted Jan 25, 2019
Get to know the symptoms, risks and treatments for heart disease. Do not delay getting evaluated if you have symptoms related to your heart.
Posted Mar 5, 2018
Cardiac catheterization is used to diagnose and treat heart disease. This minimally invasive procedure allows doctors to see if there is a blockage in an artery.