- Medical School: Emory University School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Fellowship: Duke University Medical Center
- Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Phi Beta Kappa and Alpha Omega Alpha honor societies in college and medical school, respectively.
- Adjunct Clinical Professor at Duke University.
- Original research at the American Heart Association and Heart Rhythm Society national meetings. Published original manuscripts in Circulation, Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, and American Journal of Cardiology, and review articles in Clinical Cardiology, Current Heart Failure Reports, and Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy.
Chuck Lange is fearless. A Vietnam veteran, Chuck has conquered smoking, heart attack, cancer and now atrial fibrillation with Watchman device.