- Medical School: Gandhi Medical College
- Residency: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Fellowship: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Cardiovascular Disease, Echocardiography, Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Dr. Hebbar was named Physician of the Year 2007 by St. Vincent Medical Center, North.
- In 2011 he received the SAFMR/SSCI Trainee Research Award and was named the winner of the Local Chapter of the American College of Physicians Poster Presentation.
- Dr. Hebbar has been published in both the Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and the Journal of the Arkansas Medical Society as well as participated in a number of research studies regarding Atrial Fibrillation.
- American College of Cardiology, Heart Rhythm Society, Arkansas Medical Society & Pulaski County Medical Society
This expansion of care to CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs makes it easier for patients with heart arrhythmias, like atrial fibrillation (AFib), to be diagnosed and treated close to home.