Mangaraju Chakka, MD
- Cardiology: Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Performed first catheter-based radiofrequency ablations of atrial fibrillation at both Baptist hospital and St. Vincent hospital in Little Rock
- Co-authored in numerous journals including Heart Rhythm, Journal of Orthopedic Trauma, the American Journal of Geriatric Cardiology, and Information Systems Review, presented at the American Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Annual Meeting, currently involved in several Electrophysiology focused research projects
- Fellow - American College of Cardiology
- Heart Rhythm Society
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- Arkansas Medical Society
- Society of Geriatric Cardiology
- American Medical Infomatics Association
Posted Apr 26, 2019
Dr. Mangaraju (Raj) Chakka, Electrophysiologist with CHI St. Vincent Heart Institute, discusses heart arrhythmias and Atrial Fibrillation (AFib).
Posted Apr 27, 2018
Patients with heart arrhythmias, like atrial fibrillation (AFib), are able to be diagnosed and treated close to home.