CHI St. Vincent Neurology Clinic - Mena501.623.2426
- Primary Location
- 1 Mercy Lane, Suite 505, Hot Springs, AR 71913
Your nervous system health is vital to your overall well-being. Our Neurology Clinic in Hot Springs provide the most advanced care to patients with diseases of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves or muscles. Did you know?
- One billion people are affected worldwide by brain disorders and 50 million of those people suffer from epilepsy.
- More than 6 million people die because of stroke each year.
- There are more than 600 diseases of the nervous system. In this extensive list, people experience brain tumors, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer’s and a number of less known, complicated diseases.
Our clinic specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of a vast range of neurological conditions affecting adults.
We make every effort to deliver comprehensive and individualized patient care with the goal of maintaining optimal brain and nerve function.
Look below to see the conditions we treat and our procedures and services. Contact us today and we’ll help you choose the right doctor.
- All Headaches Including Migraine
- Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Chronic Headache
- Essential Tremor
- Gait Abnormality
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (also Pinched Nerve)
- Parkinson's Disease
- Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders
- Problem Sleepiness
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Seizure Disorders
- Tension Headache
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Vascular Disease
- Botox® for Chronic Migraine
- Botox® Injection
- EEG (Electroencephalogram)
- Neurological Testing
CHI St. Vincent Urology Clinic - Mena
400 Crestwood Circle
Mena, AR 71953
CHI St. Vincent Primary Care - Mt. Ida
320 Luzerne Street
Mt. Ida, AR 71957
CHI St. Vincent Primary Care - Glenwood
234 East Broadway
Glenwood, AR 71943