Anthony Childbirth Center
Our staff is dedicated to ensuring each expectant mother gets the prenatal care and education she needs to have a safe and healthy delivery. Our Anthony Childbirth Center has a family-centered labor and delivery model to ensure that every child in Southwest Arkansas can get a healthy start in life. It includes 12 private birthing suites for families and a 100% labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum (LDRP) model that keeps mother and child together from admission to discharge.
We are dedicated to helping each mother and child get a healthy start. Every step of the way we are there to prepare the expectant mother, her family and friends for the birth, delivery and care of the new arrival.
Resources for Expectant and New Moms
- Learn about our childbirth classes.
- Our Pregnancy Clinic, part of our network of CHI St. Vincent Community Care, provides prenatal and obstetrical care for expectant mothers.
- Expectant mothers can enroll in Pals in Pregnancy, an educational program for pregnant women and their babies. Women participating in Pals in Pregnancy are rewarded with points that can be redeemed at our Stork Closet for diapers and wipes. The program is also offered in Spanish.
- We offer a lactation program for breastfeeding mothers.
- Click here for our recommended packing list for delivery.
- Learn about the ABCs of Safe Sleep for infants.
- We know everyone is excited to meet the new baby in the family, but please see our Visitor Policy before arrival.
- Download our Anthony Childbirth Center Labor & Delivery | Postpartum Booklet.