Find Knee and Hip Replacements Surgeons who are part of the Joint Academy
In Hot Springs, our orthopedic specialists are in the CHI St. Vincent Medical Group. In Little Rock, Joint Academy surgeons are part of independent orthopedic practices.
Go From "Ow" to "Wow!" With Joint Academy
Welcome to Joint Academy at CHI St. Vincent! We offer each patient the best joint replacement treatment and personalized support available. We're here to help you get back to your lifestyle! We offer the Joint Academy experience in our Little Rock and Hot Springs hospitals. Learn how you can heal safely, quickly, and as comfortably as possible. Imagine a life where you move freely again. Take the next step towards a lifestyle you deserve.
Why Joint Academy Is The Best Choice
- We're a proven success. Typically, 15% of Medicare joint replacement patients are readmitted to the hospital. At CHI St. Vincent, our readmission rates often average about half of that. Our orthopedic surgeons and nurses help patients heal faster, with fewer complications.
- We're close by, wherever you are. You can find a Joint Academy at CHI St. Vincent Infirmary and Hot Springs. Patients throughout the region can find the care and support they need.
- We offer a one-of-a-kind care experience. Our team of specialty nurses work with every patient to make sure they know what to expect. We help you get physically and emotionally ready for a successful joint replacement surgery. We give you the after-surgery support you need to continue recovery.
- We're with you 24/7. If you have a non-urgent question or concern after your surgery, you can reach us through the Joint Academy Hotline, open 24 hours a day. Once we receive your message, a care coordinator will be sure to reach out to within 24 hours.
- We offer a holistic approachwith extra support for patients who are having joint replacement surgery.
Services and Solutions You Deserve and Expect
At our Joint Academy, you can expect a holistic approach to your wellness. We're committed to help your healing process go quickly and comfortably.
- Joint replacement education before surgery by our team of specialty nurses, for you and your chosen coach (a family member or friend) who will help you along your joint replacement surgery experience
- A complete medical evaluation by one of our physicians, to make sure you're ready for surgery
- Complete instructions for recovery at home, including a thorough discussion with your nurse, easy-to-understand, written information, and access to our 24/7 Joint Care Hotline.
- Personal assistance from our team of orthopedic nurse care coordinators, who will help schedule after-surgery visits with our surgeons, physical therapists, and other medical providers. Your coordinator will also contact you after you leave the hospital to make sure you are healing properly. Your coordinator makes sure you have everything you need for a safe and speedy recovery. Coordinators help with assistive devices, medications, transportation for medical treatment, answers to your questions, and access to your doctors. We work to keep you healthy.
Physical Therapy and Rehab
CHI St. Vincent offers a comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation program to help joint replacement patients and those with joint injuries or joint-related illnesses regain their strength and mobility. Our certified physical therapists teach patients how to properly move, exercise and strengthen their joints, for lifelong health.
Recognized Wellness Leaders In Orthopedic Care
We've earned recognition in the mission to provide our patients with the best quality care, including awards from U.S. News & World Report and HealthGrades. We also earned centers of excellence recognition from numerous health plans. Much of this stems from our experience and quality outcomes.