Treating Neurological Disorders
The specialty of neurology encompasses a wide range of disorders that affect the body's nervous system, which includes diseases of the brain, spinal cord, nerves, and muscles.
At CHI St. Vincent, our team of neurologists in Little Rock and Hot Springs are highly trained to treat common, yet complex neurological cases. We understand how life-changing neurological disorders can be for patients and their families.
Our team of doctors, nurses, technologists and other coworkers share the common goal of providing customized care to the needs of each patient and his or her family.
Full Range of Neurosurgery Services
Our neurosurgeons offer a full range of comprehensive neurosurgical services which incorporates the entire spectrum of neurological disorders, skull base surgery, vascular neurosurgery, neuro-oncology, spine and spinal cord surgery, epilepsy surgery and surgery for movement disorders.
Treatments and Conditions
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm Treatment Program
- Brain Tumors and Complex Skull Base Tumors
- Cavernous Sinus Treatment Program
- Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery
- Epilepsy Surgery And Treatment
- Functional/Movement Disorders
- Neuro Endocrinology
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orbital Tumor Treatment
- Pituitary Tumor Treatment Program
Contact one of our clinics to make an appointment. Referrals are preferred.