Providing Excellence in Cancer Treatment
We specialize in all types of adult cancers. Our cancer specialists can provide treatment for patients suffering from most types of cancer. All cancer specialists have strengths, each having an exceptional level of expertise in treating certain types of cancer. We know our strengths, and we know when to refer. If we see that you need a cancer specialist with skills, knowledge, and expertise that we don’t possess, we will not hesitate to recommend another professional. No matter what type of cancer you’re facing, we are committed to excellent cancer treatment and care with better patient outcomes, while promoting wellness, prevention, early detection, and survivorship.
Types of Cancer
- Carcinoma: Cancer that begins in the skin or in tissues that line or cover internal organs -- "skin, lung, colon, pancreatic, ovarian cancers," epithelial, squamous and basal cell carcinomas, melanomas, papillomas, and adenomas
- Sarcoma: Cancer that begins in bone, cartilage, fat, muscle, blood vessels, or other connective or supportive tissue -- "bone, soft tissue cancers," osteosarcoma, synovial sarcoma, liposarcoma, angiosarcoma, rhabdosarcoma, and fibrosarcoma
- Leukemia: Cancer that starts in blood-forming tissue such as the bone marrow and causes large numbers of abnormal blood cells to be produced and enter the blood -- "leukemia," lymphoblastic leukemias (ALL and CLL), myelogenous leukemias (AML and CML), T-cell leukemia, and hairy-cell leukemia
- Lymphoma and myeloma: Cancers that begin in the cells of the immune system -- "lymphoma," T-cell lymphomas, B-cell lymphomas, Hodgkin lymphomas, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, and lymphoproliferative lymphomas
- Central nervous system cancers: Cancers that begin in the tissues of the brain and spinal cord -- "brain and spinal cord tumors," gliomas, meningiomas, pituitary adenomas, vestibular schwannomas, primary CNS lymphomas, and primitive neuroectodermal tumors