As CommonSpirit Health, we make the healing presence of God known in our world by improving the health of the people we serve, especially those who are vulnerable, while we advance social justice for all.
A healthier future for all - inspired by faith, driven by innovation, and powered by our humanity.
- Care with listening, empathy and love.
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each person’s gifts and voice.
- Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships.
Living Our Mission
We track our progress in achieving our plan through our Living Our Mission Measures. These are commonly definitions of success for our system and the centerpiece for monitoring and managing performance throughout Catholic Health Initiatives.
Our commitment is tied to the distinctive culture of Catholic Health Initiatives. Learn more, including about our values and ethics at work.