CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
CHI St. Vincent Infirmary [Get directions]
2 St. Vincent Circle, Little Rock, AR 72205
Parking is free in the garage.
Valet parking is available for a fee.
2 St. Vincent Circle
Little Rock, AR 72205 [Get directions]
Parking is free in the Infirmary parking garage. Valet parking is available for a fee.
Infirmary Main Number: 501.552.3000
Patient Information: 501.552.5100
- Admissions: 501.552.8105
- Chaplaincy: 501.552.8111
- Social Work: 501.552.3840
- Volunteer Office: 501.552.3550
- Patient Advocacy: 501.552.3920 (call to share compliment or concern)
To call information: 501.552.5100
General visiting hours are 8am - 8pm unless otherwise specified. If you have a question about a particular units visiting hours, please call 501.552.3000.
For the benefit of our patients, children under 12 years of age are allowed to visit patients with adult supervision and after checking with the nurses’ station. If you have questions regarding the number of visitors permitted or visiting hours, please check with your nurse.
Critical Care Units
- At CHI St. Vincent Infirmary, all Critical Care Units have open visitation, 24 hours a day.
- On the critical care units, the nurse will communicate with you about visiting and will answer your questions.
Waiting Rooms for Critical Care Units
- Lockers are available on some units for visitors to secure valuables. See the volunteer or contact Security at 501.552.3533.
- A vending area is provided for your convenience. Please eat in the vending area.
- Restrooms are located in the waiting rooms or just down the hall.
Automatic Teller Machines
There are two ATMs inside the hospital on the first floor. You can find them near the main entrance to the cafeteria.
For your convenience, at CHI St. Vincent Infirmary, our cafeteria is open every day from 6am-7:30pm, with a break from 10-10:30am to set up for lunch. Main entrées, grab-and-go snacks, a grill for hamburgers and more, and a salad bar made to order are available. We also have a Subway sandwich restaurant.
Our chapel is located on the first floor of the hospital. Our chaplains are also available to meet with families. Check the chapel for information about mass times.
Our gift shop carries a wide variety of items, from flowers and get well cards for your loved one, to candy and T-shirts. All major credit cards are accepted. The gift shop, located on the first floor, is open:
- Monday-Friday: 7am-8:30pm
- Saturday: 8am-7pm
- Sunday: 9am-7pm
Newspaper and Magazines
Our gift shop, located on the first floor, sells the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette and magazines.
Security/Lost and Found
Please call our Security department for assistance at 501.552.3535 if:
- You or a visitor lost or found something in the hospital.
- You have any security concern, including asking for an escort to your car at night.
CHI St. Vincent Infirmary/North Billing
PO Box 677712
Dallas, TX 75267-7712
For billing and financial assistance questions, please call our Customer Service Department at 501.552.3170 or 877.721.6504.
You may also review other Financial Assistance information online.
To request medical records from CHI St. Vincent Infirmary, Morrilton or North, please download and complete this authorization form. Completed forms should be faxed, mailed or delivered to:
CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
Health Information Management
2 St. Vincent Circle
Little Rock, AR 72205
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30 pm
- Electronic records delivered in electronic format: $6.50.
- Electronic medical record with paper records delivered in Electronic format at billed at $6.50 + $.07 per page labor cost to create and deliver the portion of the record maintained in paper.
- Electronic records delivered in paper $.90 labor cost to create and deliver the portion of the record maintained electronically plus $.0.05 per page for paper and toner.
- Paper records delivered in electronic format $0.07 per page labor fee.
- Paper records delivered in paper $0.12 per page.
Time to receive medical records
It will take about 7-10 business days for records within the past 10 years. It will take about 2-3 weeks for records older than 10 years.
Requesting Medical Records for a Family Member or Friend
The patient will need to give written consent. If they are unable to give written consent, please call our Health Information Management Department at 501.552.3659 to discuss options.
Physician Requests for Medical Records
Your physician's office can FAX a written request to 501.552.8658.
At the Infirmary in Little Rock, valet parking is available for a fee.
In 1888, two vitally important developments occurred in the history of Arkansas health care. A pair of pioneering hospitals both opened: St. Vincent Infirmary in Little Rock and St. Joseph’s in Hot Springs. Learn more about our history. With more than 600 licensed beds, CHI St. Vincent Infirmary is a faith-based, not-for-profit organization serving the health care needs of Arkansans, including patients from all 75 counties.
Emergency and Trauma Care
Our Emergency Department (often referred to as Emergency Room or ER) provides emergency care for both adult and pediatric patients 24 hours a day. We have experienced, compassionate physicians and nurses on staff in the emergency room, who specialize in emergency medicine. We also have a Level 2 Trauma Center designation. For minor health issues and after hours care, you can turn to one of our Convenient Care clinics.
Centers of Excellence
We serve residents who seek advanced care in specialties for heart care, neurosciences (brain and spine), and orthopedics. We're proud to be part of bringing almost 1,000 babies to life each year through our maternity program.