A sense of purpose. A career focused on your growth and development. Competitive pay and benefits. Opportunities in several communities throughout Arkansas. We can help you achieve success and make a difference. Learn about our culture at OneSpiritBlog.
Now offering Walk-In Interviews
Walk-In Interviews for PCT's
- Hot Springs: Every Monday, 9am - 2:30pm, Human Resource Office
- Little Rock: Every Tuesday, 9am - 2:30pm, Human Resource Office
- Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma, Active CNA Certification or Nursing Student in Good Standing (1st semester of clinical completed)
Walk-In Interviews for RN's
- Hot Springs: Every Tuesday, 9am - 2:30pm, Human Resource Office
- Little Rock: Every Wednesday, 9am - 2:30pm, Human Resource Office
- Minimum Requirements: Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing, Active Registered Nurse License, 9 Months Experience
Ready to join us? Begin your job search here.
After you create a profile, you may upload your resume and apply for open positions. View our easy How To Apply instructions to help.
- View all jobs
- View nursing jobs
- View clinic/medical group jobs (select Arkansas in keyword field)
- View physician jobs
Learn more about opportunities with our vendor partners:
- Conifer (patient access, clinical documentation, and medical records/HIM)
- Sodexo (professional food and nutrition)
- Sodexo (front-line food services)
Do you have what it takes to be part of our team?
If you’re committed to providing quality healthcare – you do. We have growth opportunities for nurses and other professionals with skills, energy, drive and a passion for patient care, because our patients are our first priority.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and wish to request an accommodation to apply for a currently open position with CHI St. Vincent, please call 501-552-3690 or email us for assistance.
We seek applicants who are able to perform the essential job functions according to the job description, with or without reasonable accommodation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We remain committed to providing employment opportunities for and encourage applications from women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
CHI St. Vincent supports a drug-free work environment. Prior to starting a position, you will be required to take a pre-employment drug test (including testing for any marijuana use).