Do you have what it takes to be part of our team?
If you’re committed to providing quality healthcare – you do. We have growth opportunities for nurses and other professionals with skills, energy, drive and a passion for patient care, because our patients are our first priority. Learn about our culture at OneSpiritBlog.
- Hot Springs: Every Monday, 9am - 2:30pm, Human Resource Office
- Little Rock: Every Tuesday, 9am - 2:30pm, Human Resource Office
- Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma, Active CNA Certification or nursing student in good standing (1st semester of clinical completed)
- Hot Springs: Every Tuesday, 9am - 2:30pm, Human Resource Office
- Little Rock: Every Wednesday, 9am - 2:30pm, Human Resource Office
- Minimum Requirements: Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing, Active Registered Nurse License, 9 Months Experience
Learn more about opportunities with our vendor partners:
- Conifer (patient access, clinical documentation, and medical records/HIM)
- Sodexo (professional food and nutrition)
- Sodexo (front-line food services)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and wish to request an accommodation to apply for a currently open position with CHI St. Vincent, please call 501-552-3690 or email us for assistance.
We seek applicants who are able to perform the essential job functions according to the job description, with or without reasonable accommodation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We remain committed to providing employment opportunities for and encourage applications from women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
CHI St. Vincent supports a drug-free work environment. Prior to starting a position, you will be required to take a pre-employment drug test (including testing for any marijuana use).
Little Rock, Morrilton, North: 501.552.3670
Hot Springs: 501.622.1030
Due to high volume of calls, we are unable to provide application status updates.