- Medical School: Gandhi Medical College
- Residency: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Fellowship: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Cardiovascular Disease, Echocardiography, Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Dr. Hebbar was named Physician of the Year 2007 by St. Vincent Medical Center, North.
- In 2011 he received the SAFMR/SSCI Trainee Research Award and was named the winner of the Local Chapter of the American College of Physicians Poster Presentation.
- Dr. Hebbar has been published in both the Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and the Journal of the Arkansas Medical Society as well as participated in a number of research studies regarding Atrial Fibrillation.
- American College of Cardiology, Heart Rhythm Society, Arkansas Medical Society & Pulaski County Medical Society
Posted Apr 27, 2018
Patients with heart arrhythmias, like atrial fibrillation (AFib), are able to be diagnosed and treated close to home.