Hot Springs Cancer Center
CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs Cancer Center
1455 Higdon Ferry Road, Hot Springs, AR 71913 (map)
We are one of only a handful of Arkansas centers accredited by the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer.
The quality standards required ensure that accredited cancer centers provide:
- Comprehensive care, including a complete range of state-of-the-art services and equipment
- A multidisciplinary team approach to coordinate the best available treatment options
- Information about ongoing cancer clinical trials and new treatment options
- Access to prevention and early detection programs, cancer education and support services
- A cancer registry that offers lifelong patient follow-up
- Ongoing monitoring and improvements in cancer care
- Quality care, close to home
In addition to providing radiation therapy services, the 27,500-square-foot center houses a cancer registry, consultation area, physician offices, chemotherapy, community and education rooms for classes and support groups, and a dedicated American Cancer Society resource area.
Discover the Difference
We help make the journey through cancer less stressful with convenient, centralized cancer care services and the assurance that you’re getting the area’s best cancer treatment.
- Our caring staff includes board-certified cancer specialists, nurse practitioners and nurses certified in chemotherapy, plus a support team.
- Our cancer registry provides lifetime follow-up on our patients at CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs, and contributes statistical data used in national research.
- Pain management, case management and more help patients and families with their physical, emotional and financial needs.
- The latest technology includes stereotactic radio surgery, nano knife and da Vinci robotic surgery – with some services exclusive to our area