A sense of purpose. A career focused on your growth and development. Competitive pay and benefits. Opportunities in several communities throughout Arkansas. At CHI St. Vincent, we can help you achieve success and make a difference.
Do you have what it takes to be part of our team?
If you’re committed to providing quality healthcare – you do. We have growth opportunities for nurses and other healthcare professionals with skills, energy, drive and a passion for patient care, because our patients are our first priority.
Beginning January 16, 2017
Walk-In Interviews for PCT's
- Hot Springs: Every Monday, 9am - 2:30pm, Human Resource 2nd Floor of Medical Office Building
- Little Rock: Every Tuesday, 9am - 2:30pm, Human Resource Office
- Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma, Active CNA Certification or Nursing Student in Good Standing
(1st semester of clinical completed)
Walk-In Interviews for RN's
- Hot Springs: Every Tuesday, 9am - 2:30pm, Human Resource 2nd Floor of Medical Office Building
- Little Rock: Every Wednesday, 9am - 2:30pm, Human Resource Office
- Minimum Requirements: Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred), Active Registered Nurse
License, 9 Months Experience
Ready to join us? Begin your job search here.
After you create a profile, you may upload your resume and apply for open positions.
Looking for a position in the following career areas?
If yes, please access our partner sites listed below:
- Patient Access, Clinical Documentation Specialist or HIM
- Professional Food and Nutrition Services
- Front-line Food and Nutrition Services
- Housekeeping, Floor Tech, Trash Tech or Linen Tech: Visit indeed.com and monster.com