With CHI St. Vincent Medical Group, you'll find more than 300 physicians and medical providers throughout Arkansas. Our multi-specialty network connects primary care doctors with their colleagues in surgery, cardiology and many other medical fields. In
addition, our emergency physicians and hospitalists are part of the Medical Group, so your primary care provider can stay connected when you come to a CHI St. Vincent hospital.
Drs. Fletcher and Hargrove Join CHI St. Vincent Heart Institute
CHI St. Vincent Heart Institute announced the addition of the Cardiology and Medicine Clinic to its Heart Clinic Arkansas network. Anthony M. Fletcher, MD, F.A.C.C and Joe L. Hargrove, MD, F.A.C.C. are experienced cardiologists who have been serving the community for more than 30 years at their West 12th Street clinic in Little Rock as well as various sites throughout the state, inclusive of Pine Bluff and McGehee.
|Anthony M. Fletcher, MD, F.A.C.C||Joe L. Hargrove, MD, F.A.C.C.|
As part of the CHI St. Vincent Heart Institute, these cardiologists are now more connected to the state’s largest network of heart care specialists offering the latest treatments and procedures for heart disease.
“We are excited to have Drs. Fletcher and Hargrove join our network. They bring many years of experience providing high-quality care to patients in Arkansas and have built strong relationships within the communities they serve. They are a great addition to our team.” said Marcia Atkinson, President, CHI St. Vincent Heart Institute.
“Joining CHI St. Vincent gives our diverse population of patients more access to the expertise and lifesaving procedures offered by the cardiology and cardiovascular surgery teams at CHI St. Vincent Infirmary,” said Dr. Anthony Fletcher.
The office for Drs. Fletcher and Hargrove will remain at 5315 West 12th Street in Little Rock, AR. Their phone number is 501-664-0941. Patients in Pine Bluff and McGehee can schedule appointments through the main number.
To learn more, visit CHIStVincent.com/HeartClinics
Our View on Care - CHI St. Vincent Medical Group
• We take the time to get to know you: Whether we are providing routine check-ups, consultation for minor illnesses or more extensive, long-term care, we take the time to listen, learn your background and any health concerns. To us, you’re not just another patient; together, we're partners in your good health.
• We continue caring for you when you leave our doors: We don’t just want you to feel better when you leave our office; we want you to learn how you can live healthier, no matter what. We’ll help guide you on a path towards healthier living. We want to provide you with the tools you need to maintain a healthy and active life.
• We stay connected: When you choose our Medical Group, you will also be connected electronically through OneCare, a free service which lets you view records, check results, request an appointment or prescription, or exchange email with your doctor. This service allows us to always stay connected. We know that your care isn’t limited by the doors on our building.
Leadership and Recruitment
If you are searching for a career opportunity as a physician or advanced practitioner, the CHI St. Vincent Medical Group would enjoy talking to you about opportunities. Learn more.
- David Foster, MD, President
- Julie Embry, Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
- Mary Andrews, Director, Primary Care
- Jelinda Scott, Director, Specialty Clinics
History and Milestones
- 2018 - Little Rock Diagnostic Clinic joins Medical Group adding 34 providers
- 2018 - Growth continues with moves of prominent health providers from other Arkansas health systems, including Dr. Peter Emanuel joining Medical Group to lead cancer services and Dr. Joseph Elser bringing his pediatric headache clinic to the West Little Rock campus
- 2018 - Urogynecology is newest specialty service; additions of primary care providers in Scott, Morrilton and Hot Springs
- 2017 - Five new cardiologists join ranks with the Heart Institute -- making it the largest cardiology and cardiovascular surgery team in Arkansas
- 2015 - Emergency physicians across all campus are now Medical Group providers
- 2014 - The integrated physicians from Hot Springs, with the move of the hospital from Mercy to CHI St. Vincent, become part of CHI St. Vincent Medical Group
- 2012 - Heart Clinic Arkansas cardiologists join CHI St. Vincent
- 2009 - Renowned neurosurgeon Dr. Ali Krisht creates Neurosciences Institute at CHI St. Vincent and brings new capabilities to Infirmary for complex brain and spine procedures
- 1998 - Primary care expands with addition of University, Jacksonville and Rodney Parham clinics and 27 physicians
- 1997 Joint Venture with Arkansas Family Care Network (AFCN) formed Arkansas Physician Management Inc. (APMI) to provide billing services to Medical Group and other area clinics