With CHI St. Vincent Medical Group, you'll find more than 300 physicians and medical providers throughout Arkansas. Our multi-specialty network connects primary care doctors with their colleagues in surgery, cardiology and many other medical fields.
In addition, our emergency physicians and hospitalists are part of the Medical Group, so your primary care provider can stay connected when you come to a CHI St. Vincent hospital.
Dr. Joe Elser Opens New Pediatric Headache Clinic Location
CHI St. Vincent announced the opening of Dr. Joe Elser’s new Pediatric Headache Clinic at the CHI St. Vincent West campus in Chenal. Elser and his nurse practitioner, Lee Elliott, RNP, have been providing headache diagnosis and treatment for children and adolescents for more than 30 years and are recognized locally, regionally, and nationally as leaders in the treatment of pediatric headaches.
The clinic’s new location at CHI St. Vincent West will now allow Elser and his team to see more patients with significantly reduced wait times for appointments.
One in four American teenagers report frequent or severe headaches and Arkansas teens and children are no exception. In addition to the impact on their health and well-being, serious or recurring headaches can impact a child’s education, social activities, and mood, and even make it difficult to participate in normal activities over time.
“This move enables me to continue providing comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of headaches in children and adolescents,” said Elser, who has been at the clinic at Arkansas Children’s Hospital since 1987.
The new pediatric headache clinic location is on the West Little Rock campus within the CHI St. Vincent Primary and Convenient Care facility located across from the Promenade at Chenal.
Our View on Care - CHI St. Vincent Medical Group
• We take the time to get to know you: Whether we are providing routine check-ups, consultation for minor illnesses or more extensive, long-term care, we take the time to listen, learn your background and any health concerns. To us, you’re not just another patient; together, we're partners in your good health.
• We continue caring for you when you leave our doors: We don’t just want you to feel better when you leave our office; we want you to learn how you can live healthier, no matter what. We’ll help guide you on a path towards healthier living. We want to provide you with the tools you need to maintain a healthy and active life.
• We stay connected: When you choose our Medical Group, you will also be connected electronically through OneCare, a free service which lets you view records, check results, request an appointment or prescription, or exchange email with your doctor. This service allows us to always stay connected. We know that your care isn’t limited by the doors on our building.
Leadership and Recruitment
If you are searching for a career opportunity as a physician or advanced practitioner, the CHI St. Vincent Medical Group would enjoy talking to you about opportunities. Learn more.
- David Foster, MD, President
- Julie Embry, Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
- Mary Andrews, Director, Primary Care
- Jelinda Scott, Director, Specialty Clinics
History and Milestones
- 2018 - Little Rock Diagnostic Clinic joins Medical Group adding 34 providers
- 2018 - Growth continues with moves of prominent health providers from other Arkansas health systems, including Dr. Peter Emanuel joining Medical Group to lead cancer services and Dr. Joseph Elser bringing his pediatric headache clinic to the West Little Rock campus
- 2018 - Urogynecology is newest specialty service; additions of primary care providers in Scott, Morrilton and Hot Springs
- 2018 - American ProHealth Care, in partnership with the Medical Group, opens first convenient care clinic in East End, a small community south of Little Rock
- 2017 - Five new cardiologists join ranks with the Heart Institute -- making it the largest cardiology and cardiovascular surgery team in Arkansas
- 2015 - Emergency physicians across all campus are now Medical Group providers
- 2014 - The integrated physicians from Hot Springs, with the move of the hospital from Mercy to CHI St. Vincent, become part of CHI St. Vincent Medical Group
- 2012 - Heart Clinic Arkansas cardiologists join CHI St. Vincent
- 2009 - Renowned neurosurgeon Dr. Ali Krisht creates Neurosciences Institute at CHI St. Vincent and brings new capabilities to Infirmary for complex brain and spine procedures
- 1998 - Primary care expands with addition of University, Jacksonville and Rodney Parham clinics and 27 physicians
- 1997 Joint Venture with Arkansas Family Care Network (AFCN) formed Arkansas Physician Management Inc. (APMI) to provide billing services to Medical Group and other area clinics