With CHI St. Vincent Medical Group, you'll find more than 300 physicians and medical providers throughout Arkansas. Our multi-specialty network connects primary care doctors with their colleagues in surgery, cardiology and many other medical fields.
In addition, our emergency physicians and hospitalists are part of the Medical Group, so your primary care provider can stay connected when you come to a CHI St. Vincent hospital.
Little Rock Diagnostic Clinic Now Part of CHI St. Vincent
CHI St. Vincent Medical Group, a physician led, multi-specialty clinic network with locations in Central Arkansas and Hot Springs, announces the addition of Little Rock Diagnostic Clinic to its medical group, effective September 22, 2018.
Established in 1961, Little Rock Diagnostic Clinic is a large, multi-specialty clinic providing high-quality primary and specialty care to patients in Central Arkansas. The clinic also offers diagnostic imaging, infusion therapy and laboratory services.
With this addition, CHI St. Vincent Medical Group will grow by 34 providers, including physicians, physician assistants, and advanced practice nurse practitioners. An additional 250 coworkers will also become part of the growing health system, CHI St. Vincent.
"We are excited and honored to welcome Little Rock Diagnostic Clinic to our medical group," stated David Foster, MD, president of CHI St. Vincent Medical Group. "The entire care team demonstrates the highest commitment to patient care and excellence."
"Becoming part of the CHI St. Vincent family is not just about doctors and hospitals, but about working together to provide access to the highest quality care to patients in Central Arkansas," stated Jennifer A. O’Brien, MSOD, CEO of Little Rock Diagnostic Clinic.
With this change, the clinic will be renamed CHI St. Vincent Little Rock Diagnostic Clinic.
CEO Chad Aduddell signs the legal document that marks the conclusion of process to join LRDC with CHI St. Vincent Medical Group.
Our View on Care - CHI St. Vincent Medical Group
• We take the time to get to know you: Whether we are providing routine check-ups, consultation for minor illnesses or more extensive, long-term care, we take the time to listen, learn your background and any health concerns. To us, you’re not just another patient; together, we're partners in your good health.
• We continue caring for you when you leave our doors: We don’t just want you to feel better when you leave our office; we want you to learn how you can live healthier, no matter what. We’ll help guide you on a path towards healthier living. We want to provide you with the tools you need to maintain a healthy and active life.
• We stay connected: When you choose our Medical Group, you will also be connected electronically through OneCare, a free service which lets you view records, check results, request an appointment or prescription, or exchange email with your doctor. This service allows us to always stay connected. We know that your care isn’t limited by the doors on our building.
Leadership and Recruitment
If you are searching for a career opportunity as a physician or advanced practitioner, the CHI St. Vincent Medical Group would enjoy talking to you about opportunities. Learn more.
- David Foster, MD, President
- Julie Embry, Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
- Mary Andrews, Director, Primary Care
- Jelinda Scott, Director, Specialty Clinics
History and Milestones
- 2018 - Little Rock Diagnostic Clinic joins Medical Group adding 34 providers
- 2018 - Growth continues with moves of prominent health providers from other Arkansas health systems, including Dr. Peter Emanuel joining Medical Group to lead cancer services and Dr. Joseph Elser bringing his pediatric headache clinic to the West Little Rock campus
- 2018 - Urogynecology is newest specialty service; additions of primary care providers in Scott, Morrilton and Hot Springs
- 2017 - Five new cardiologists join ranks with the Heart Institute -- making it the largest cardiology and cardiovascular surgery team in Arkansas
- 2015 - Emergency physicians across all campus are now Medical Group providers
- 2014 - The integrated physicians from Hot Springs, with the move of the hospital from Mercy to CHI St. Vincent, become part of CHI St. Vincent Medical Group
- 2012 - Heart Clinic Arkansas cardiologists join CHI St. Vincent
- 2009 - Renowned neurosurgeon Dr. Ali Krisht creates Neurosciences Institute at CHI St. Vincent and brings new capabilities to Infirmary for complex brain and spine procedures
- 1998 - Primary care expands with addition of University, Jacksonville and Rodney Parham clinics and 27 physicians
- 1997 Joint Venture with Arkansas Family Care Network (AFCN) formed Arkansas Physician Management Inc. (APMI) to provide billing services to Medical Group and other area clinics