Wraps To Go With Hummus and Curry
For breakfast, lunch, or dinner, wraps are a fun and fast way to dine— perfect for today’s busy families. This simple and savory recipe is inspired by East Indian flavors. Cooking for a crowd? Make a build-your-own buffet.
- ½ cup hummus
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry powder or to taste
- 4 8-inch whole wheat tortillas
- ½ pound cooked protein, such as shrimp, sliced turkey or sliced chicken
- 1 cup chopped cilantro or other favorite herbs
- 4 teaspoons chopped peanuts
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- Mix spread ingredients together.
- Spread ¼ of the mixture on each tortilla.
- Divide the wrap fillings equally among the tortillas.
- Roll and eat with gusto!.
The suggested amount of meat invites portion control—a little bit goes a long way. Presented buffet style, everyone can build their own wraps.