The Largest Network and Best Heart Care in Arkansas
As an integral part of CHI St. Vincent Heart Institute, Heart Clinic Arkansas is the largest and most diverse cardiology network with locations across our state.
- Our capabilities span everything -- from general heart care to electrophysiology to non-invasive cardiovascular surgery.
- We are specialists in the treatment of all heart diseases, including atrial fibrillation (AFib), aortic stenosis, and heart failure.
- We offer the most advanced procedures, such as transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), WATCHMAN™ and left ventricular assist devices (LVAD).
- We are also working to prevent heart attacks and strokes as the only organization from Arkansas selected to participate in the Million Hearts® Risk Reduction Model.
Appointments are scheduled during regular office hours. Please make sure you arrive at your scheduled appointment time. We have found that this provides the most convenient and best service for you. Unfortunately, unexpected emergencies can occur which occasionally cause delays in our schedule. If you find you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please call us at least one day in advance.
Since new patient appointments generally require more time than established patients, new patients should arrive 30 minutes early for their first appointment. In order to reduce your registration time on the day of your appointment, please download the
New Patient Packet. These forms may be filled out online, printed and brought to your appointment. Obtaining patient information, medical history, and the other pertinent information can be time consuming. Your help and cooperation in obtaining your health information prior to your visit is greatly appreciated.
Please bring the following items on the day of your appointment:
- Any paperwork that has been mailed to you or downloaded from this website
- Drivers License
- Insurance Card(s)
- Referral from your primary care physician if required by your insurance
- All medications you are currently taking, both prescribed and over the counter
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas physicians are participating providers with most major insurance companies. If your plan is not listed below you may contact or billing office at 501.255.6003 or [email protected] as we are continually adding new insurance carriers. You should always contact your insurance carrier to verify that our physician is in your network. You are ultimately responsible for obtaining any referrals required by your insurance company.
Please note that you may receive a separate bill from the various providers who render services to you, including the physician, the hospital and/or the radiologist.Aetna
AR Community Care
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arkansas
Coventry of Kansas
Great-West Galaxy health
Health Advantage HMO
Humana Choice Care
You will be notified by telephone or mail concerning the results of your test and/or other diagnostic studies performed. If you receive only a diagnostic test, your referring physician will be notified of the results.
You can also view your medical records in our patient portal. It's an easy way to get the information you need at a glance.
We're committed to making a difference in the quality of life of Arkansans. For more information, please contact us:
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas (Main Office)
10100 Kanis Road
Little Rock, Arkansas 72205
You may also visit our locations page to find phone numbers and addresses for other Heart Clinic offices throughout Arkansas.