Cardiac Rehab Programs
You deserve a cardiac rehab clinic that provides more than an exercise routine. Our medically trained staff is committed to developing rehabilitation programs to help you recover from heart surgery that results from heart attack and heart disease. We help you make lifestyle changes that maintain a healthy heart. Using cardiac monitoring equipment, we're able to catch heart abnormalities that might otherwise go unnoticed, allowing you to get the treatment you need. Click on a clinic below to find your specialized, heart rehab program.
Cardiac Rehab Locations - Hot Springs and Little Rock
200 Heartcenter Lane
Hot Springs, AR 71913
Who is eligible for cardiac rehab?
You are eligible for our cardiac rehab program if diagnosed with any coronary artery disease below:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Angioplasty / PTCA / stenting
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Myocardial Infarction (heart attack)
- Physician diagnosed of stable angina
- Valve replacement surgery
- Other heart diseases may qualify, based on physician referral and insurance approval
What is cardiac rehab?
- Personalized risk factor assessment & risk factor modification plan
- Individualized exercise plans
- Telemetry monitored exercise sessions
- Nutritional counseling
- Smoking cessation counseling
- Group educational classes regarding topics related to coronary artery disease
- Continued exercise opportunity in the form of our Maintenance Exercise Program
Patients Benefit from CHI St. Vincent's Cardiac Rehab Program
Quick Diagnosis by Emergency Room Doctor Leads to Heart Saving Surgery
Walter Anger expected to be in a little pain after moving his son into the dorms. But, he didn’t expect to end up in the emergency room the following night. The emergency department physicians determined Walter had a large aneurysm in his aorta, which created a complex split in the wall of his aorta, referred to as aortic dissection. Fortunately for Walter, Frederick Meadors, MD, an experienced cardiac surgeon, was on hand to do this complex surgery. After surgery and cardiac rehab, Walter says he’s feels better than ever.
Nationally Certified Cardiac Rehab Programs
Our program is American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACYDR) nationally certified and is defined as a comprehensive service involving:
- Medical evaluations
- Prescribed exercise regimen
- Cardiac risk factor modification
- Lifestyle education
The cardiac rehab program offers medically supervised exercise sessions to help patients return to a productive lifestyle faster, safer, and more efficiently. The benefits from hard work in this program last a lifetime.