Our Cardiac Rehab Clinics provide more than an exercise routine. Our medically trained staff develop programs to help you recover from heart surgery and make the lifestyle changes that will help you maintain a healthy heart. We use cardiac monitoring equipment to catch heart abnormalities that might otherwise go unnoticed.
Cardiac Rehab Clinic Locations:
|CHI St. Vincent Cardiac Rehab - Little Rock||10100 Kanis Road , Little Rock AR
|CHI St. Vincent Cardiac Rehab - Hot Springs Heart Center||200 Heartcenter Lane , Hot Springs AR
Our program is American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACYDR) nationally certified and is defined as a comprehensive service involving:
- Medical evaluations
- Prescribed exercise regimen
- Cardiac risk factor modification
- Lifestyle education
The program offers medically supervised exercise sessions aimed at assisting our patients in a faster, safer, and more efficient return to a productive lifestyle. The hard work involved in completing this program will provide benefits lasting a lifetime.
Who is eligible?
Individuals who are eligible for participation include those diagnosed with the following coronary artery diseases:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Angioplasty / PTCA / stenting
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Myocardial Infarction (heart attack)
- Physician diagnosed of stable angina
- Valve replacement surgery
- Various other forms of organic heart disease may also qualify depending upon physician referral and insurance approval
What is cardiac rehab?
- Personalized risk factor assessment & risk factor modification plan
- Individualized exercise plans
- Telemetry monitored exercise sessions
- Nutritional counseling
- Smoking cessation counseling
- Group educational classes regarding topics related to coronary artery disease
- Continued exercise opportunity in the form of our Maintenance Exercise Program