Our Ministry's Promise
Our Arkansas ministry is committed to this community and to providing excellent and compassionate care. We serve you and our community as a leader in Cardiology & Cardiovascular care, world class Neurosurgery, Orthopedic, and Cancer and Oncology Surgery specialties.
We care for the poor and vulnerable among us at our community clinics in Little Rock, Hot Springs and Conway. And, we recently partnered with UA Little Rock, Henderson State University and National Park College to educate registered nurses debt free and prepare them for employment at CHI St. Vincent.
The collective power of our members will transform patient care at CHI St. Vincent and is vital to the growth of our ministry. Join Community 1888 today, and together, we will save lives and create a healthier tomorrow!
Benefits of Becoming a Member
- Ensuring you have access to the care you need
- Personal tours of specialty areas
- An invitation to our annual event hosted by our Market CEO, Chad Aduddell
- Receive the quarterly newsletter, Your Impact
- Recognition on donor walls at the Infirmary and Hot Springs
Levels of Support
- Ministry: $1,000 annual gift keeps our ministry at work in your community
- Compassion: $2,500 annual gift directly impacts the delivery and quality of patient care
- Mission: $5,000 & above annual gift fuels our commitment to increase access and improve patient outcomes