Email Signature Instructions - Outlook 2013
1. Click on the link below that best fits your location needs – it will download the appropriate Outlook Signature Template File to your computer:
Infirmary coworkers use the Infirmary template:
Morrilton coworkers use the Morrilton template:
All others use the GENERAL LOCATIONS template:
2. Open the downloaded file (if it did not automatically)
3. Click in the message area where the signature is displayed, then use Ctrl+A to select all the contents of your signature from the signature template and Ctrl+C to copy it to your clipboard.
4. Click on the INSERT tab.
5. Click Signature, and then click Signatures.
6. On the E-mail Signature tab, click New.
7. Type a name for the signature, and then click OK.
8. In the Edit signature box, paste the copy that youtook from the web browser file. Make sure you Keep source formatting during the past. Personalize the information to your needs by highlighting each entry and retyping the information. Note that in the email and phone number sections you will have to click in the box and begin typing then delete the other information. Highlighting all and retyping will result in deleting the links.
9. Once you have filled out all of your personalization, click SAVE.
You must then choose this new signature as your default signature. Use the drop down menu on the right to identify where you want the signature to be used (New Messages and/or Replies/Forwards). Click OK.
10. You will now be back at the new email message you created. To insert the new signature block into this email click on Signature and then on the name of the new signature you created. All future emails you create will automatically include your new signature block.
11. You're done!