Email Signature Instructions - Outlook 2007
1. Click on the link below that best fits your location needs – it will download the appropriate Outlook Signature Template File to your computer:
Infirmary coworkers use the Infirmary template:
Morrilton coworkers use the Morrilton template:
All others use the GENERAL LOCATIONS template:
2. Open the downloaded file (if it did not automatically), then click in the message area where the signature is displayed, and use Ctrl+A to selectall the contents of your signature from the signature template and Ctrl+C to copy it to your clipboard.
3. Browse to Tools > Options through the menu.
4. Select the Mail Format tab. Ensure that your Mail Format is set to HTML by using the drop-down box.
5. Click the Signatures.. button.
If you already have a signature block listed, you need to delete this one or you can created a new one. Select New.. and name your new signature. In the edit signature box, use Ctrl+V to paste your signature.
Personalize the information to your needs by highlighting each entry and retyping the information. Note that in the email and phone number sections you will have to click in the box and begin typing then delete the other information. Highlighting all and retyping will result in deleting the links.
7. Once you have filled out all of your personalization, click SAVE.
8. You must then choose this new signature as your default signature. Use the drop down menu on the right to identify where you want the signature to be used (New Messages and/or Replies/Forwards). Click OK.
9. You're DONE!!!